Fiscal Year 2000
Medical Center Area
Primary Total: $2.
Collaborative Total: $7,589.
DANIEL WERMELING/MICHAEL DRASS
* A Single-Site, Phase II, Open Labeled, Rising Dose, Feasibility, Safety, and Efficey Study of SNX-111 Administered Intrathecally in Bolus Doses for Chronic Pain, (461749), Neurex, $4,268.00
* Open Label, Sequential Crossover Evaluation of the Analgesic Dose Equivalence, Efficacy and, (463452), Scirex, $3,315.00
A Multicenter, Open-Label, Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Effectiveness of Numorphan cr in Patients with Chronic Pain, (463818), Scirex, $2.00
SCOTT HAMANN/GEORGE COLCLOUGH/JOSEPH HOLTMAN
* PCA Morphine with Maloxone in Patients with Pain Following Hysterectomy, (463422), Research Services Inc, $2.00
SCOTT HAMANN/JOSEPH HOLTMAN/WILLIAM WITT
* Antagonism of Opioid Excitaroy Receptor Function in the Intrathecal Management of Refract Chronic Pain, (463423), Pain Therapeutics Inc, $2.00
* Cross-referenced accounts where the project director/s are affiliated with more than one department,
college or center