||American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Policy Statement Advisory Committee October 2003-present
AACAP Committee on Substance Abuse and Addictions 2003-present
Martin CA, Kelly TH, Guenthner, GE, Cox JC, Chapman SB, Omar JH: Modafinil and Nicotine Patch in Adolescent and Young Adult Smokers, 67th Annual Scientific Meeting of the College on Problems of Drug Dependence (June 18 – 23, 2005; Orlando, FL).
Martin CA: Laboratory Assessment of Stimulant Liability in Adolescents and Young Adults, The Scientific Proceedings of the 2005 Joint Annual meeting of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (October 18 – 23, 2005; Toronto, Canada).
van de Venne JG, Martin CA, Bradford KP, Cox ME, O’Malley, AJ: Maternal and Teen Predictors of Lifetime Smoking Status in Teens, 67th Annual Conference of the National Council on Family Relations (November 16 – 19, 2005; Phoenix, AZ)
Stoops WW, Lile JA, Robbins G, Martin CA, Rush CR, Bardo MT, and Kelly TH: The Reinforcing, Subject-Rated, and Performance Effects of d-Amphetamine: Influence of Sensation-Seeking Status. International Study Group Investigating Drugs as Reinforcers; (Scottsdale, AZ June, 2006).
Kelly TH, Stoops WW, Robbins G, Martin CA, Lile JA, Bardo M, and Rush CR: d-Amphetamine Self-Administration in High- and Low-Impulsive Sensation Seekers Using a Progressive-Ratio Procedure. Association for Behavior Analysis, (Atlanta, 2006) (invited address).
Kelly TH, Harrington NG, Lane DR, Zimmerman RS, Lederer KM, and Martin CA: Experimental analysis of the effects of targeted media-based prevention messages on marijuana use by high-sensation and cognition-seeking young adults. To be presented to the American Psychological Association, (New Orleans, 2006) (invited address)
Martin, CA: Sensation Seeking and Psychiatric Symptoms: Risk for Substance Use, 17th International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions Congress (September 10 – 14, 2006; Melbourne AU)
||Fillmore MT, Kelly TH, Martin CA: Effects of d-amphetamine in human models of information processing and inhibitory control. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2005, 77: 151-159.
Hartung, CM, McCarthy, DM, Milich, R, Martin, CA: Parent-Adolescent Agreement on Disruptive Behavior Symptoms: A Multitrait-Multimethod Model Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 2005, 27(3): 159-168.
Leukefeld, C.G., Smiley McDonald, H., Stoops, W.W., Reed, L., and Martin, C.: Substance Misuse and Abuse. In T. Gulotta and G. Adams (Eds.). Handbook of Adolescent Behavioral Problems: Evidence-Based Approaches to Prevention and Treatment. Kluwer Academic Publishing, 2005 439-465.
1. Kratochvil, CJ, Kazura ,A, Deas, D, Martin, CA, Dosh, T, Wilens, TE: Pharmacological Management of a Teen with Significant Alcohol Use and Depression Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
2. Martin, CA, Guenthner, G, Bingcang, C, Smith, WJ, Curry, T, Omar, HA, Rayens, MK, Kelly, TH: A Pilot Study: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Sensation Seeking and Pubertal Changes Scientific World Journal (2006) 6, 00-00
3. van de Venne, J, Bradford, K, Martin CA, Cox, M, Omar, HA: Depression, Sensation Seeking and Maternal Smoking as Predictors of Adolescent Cigarette Smoking Scientific World Journal (2006) 6, 00-00
4. Martin, CA, Guenthner, G, Bingcang, C, Kelly, TH Measuring Methylphenidate Effects in ADHD 11-15 year olds: An Examination of Drug Abuse Risk
5. Martin CA, Lommel K, Cox J, Kelly T, Rayens MK, Omar H Kiss and Tell: What Do We Know About Pre and Early Adolescents Who Report Dating?: A Pilot Study Journal of Pediatric Adolescent Gynecology