My Red sticker needs to be replaced, where do I get one?

You can get a replacement for your red DLAR sticker in our main office in HSRB 204. If you get a new badge, you will also need to get a new sticker. Remember that unless you have a DLAR sticker on you badge you may be asked to leave the facility. There is no charge for either the original or the replacement stickers.