The Office of the Vice President for Research is hosting a series of workshops designed to help faculty accelerate their research activities and to update the research community on changes in the research infrastructure to facilitate the strategic plan implementation.
Mentoring: Thursday, April 27, 2017. 383 Gatton, 3-4 pm.
Funding Opportunities & Proposal Development
Proposal Development Office (PDO): a support unit that focuses on the pre-award stage of extramural funding
- Funding Opportunities
- Requests for Proposal Development Services
- Find collaborators with the Sponsored Project Search, a searchable database of externally funded sponsored projects at UK
- Workshop Calendar
- Postdoctoral Researcher Mentoring Plans
- NIH Supplement Program a Win-Win for UK Researchers and Underrepresented Scientists
Office of Sponsored Projects Administration (OSPA): a support unit responsible for administering extramural grants and contracts awarded through the University of Kentucky Research Foundation.
- Award Administration
- Conflict of Interest
- Electronic Internal Approval Form (e-IAF)
- Facilities & Administrative Costs (F&A)
- Federal Uniform Guidance
- Industry Information
- MOU Departing Investigators (pdf, 8 pgs)
- Proposal Development Assistance
- Research Administration Education and Training (RATE) Classes
Office of Research Integrity (ORI): a support unit that coordinates seven federally mandated review committees and promotes ethical conduct of research.
- Clinical Research Coordinator 101 Course
- Compliance Policies, Guidance & Contacts
- Animal Research
- Human Research
- Data Retention & Ownership
- Center for Clinical & Translational Science
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Equipment (eBARS) - Search University Inventory
- Office of Technology Commercialization
- Radioactive Drug Research
- UK Benchside Ethics Consultation Service