The Office of the Vice President for Research is hosting a series of workshops designed to help faculty accelerate their research activities and to update the research community on changes in the research infrastructure to facilitate the strategic plan implementation.
Core Facilities Supported by UK Research: Thursday, April 13, 2017. 202A BBSRB, 1:30-3 pm.
Mentoring: Thursday, April 27, 2017. 383 Gatton, 3-4 pm.
Funding Opportunities & Proposal Development
Proposal Development Office (PDO): a support unit that focuses on the pre-award stage of extramural funding
- Funding Opportunities
- Requests for Proposal Development Services
- Find collaborators with SPIFi (Sponsored Project Information Files), a searchable database of externally funded sponsored projects at UK
- Workshop Calendar
- Postdoctoral Researcher Mentoring Plans
- NIH Supplement Program a Win-Win for UK Researchers and Underrepresented Scientists
Office of Sponsored Projects Administration (OSPA): a support unit responsible for administering extramural grants and contracts awarded through the University of Kentucky Research Foundation.
- Award Administration
- Conflict of Interest
- Electronic Internal Approval Form (e-IAF)
- Facilities & Administrative Costs (F&A)
- Federal Uniform Guidance
- Industry Information
- MOU Departing Investigators (pdf, 8 pgs)
- Proposal Development Assistance
- Research Administration Education and Training (RATE) Classes
Office of Research Integrity (ORI): a support unit that coordinates seven federally mandated review committees and promotes ethical conduct of research.
- Clinical Research Coordinator 101 Course
- Compliance Policies, Guidance & Contacts
- Animal Research
- Human Research
- Data Retention & Ownership
- Center for Clinical & Translational Science
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Equipment (eBARS) - Search University Inventory
- Office of Technology Commercialization
- Radioactive Drug Research
- UK Benchside Ethics Consultation Service