UK > Graduate School > Student Development > CTL Certificate > CTL Certificate Curriculum > GS 699 Portfolio
Course Teaching Portfolio
(Suggested Table of Contents)
1. Introduction (aim for one to two pages)
2. Statement of Teaching Philosophy (two to three pages)
3. Course Materials (Syllabi, Handouts, Assignments)
4. Efforts to Improve Teaching (e.g., description of conferences with mentor, workshops attended, innovations in teaching, etc.)
5. Compilation or Summary of Peer and/or Student Evaluations (as available)
6. Products of Teaching (some evidence of student learning as available, such as graded quizzes, papers, projects)
7. Reflection on Teaching Goals: Short- and Long-Term (two to three pages)
8. any appendices
Page estimates are guidelines. Please use space-and-a-half or double spacing for text, except for course materials and products of teaching (sections 3 and 6).
For more information, contact Dr. Morris Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 257-9725.