Need quick help?
Building a proposal?
Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
Would you like an OSPA representative to come talk to your college or department on a research administration topic? Please click here and give us your contact information, what topic you would like to be presented, a description of the audience, and a preferred date and time. We will get back to you as soon as we can to discuss and finalize details.
- Investigator Quick Guide: Proposal Preparation under the Uniform Guidance (UG)
- NIFA Responsible and Ethical Conduct of Research Training Requirement
- New Uniform Guidance Website
- IAF No Longer Routinely Required for Non-Competing, PIs Delegated Authority to Submit Most Progress Reports in Commons
- PIs can now track the routing of their own eIAFs
- NIH Public Access Policy
- Automated Compliance Checking of FastLane Proposal Submissions
- NSF transitioning to RPPR format and Research.gov for reporting
- eIAF Policy
- Additional news is available via the Grants Bulletin