- Proposal is Complete:
- Sponsor required forms are complete
- Proprietary Notice (if applicable)
- Table of Contents
- Budget Justification
- Biographical Sketches/Vitae
- Appendices, reprints, etc.
- Pages are numbered
- Budget Review: Prior review of budget and justification has been conducted by your College Grants Officer.
- Institutional Forms: Signed and attached. Forms are available on the OSPA forms page.
- IAF is completed, fully signed, and attached. If the project involves more than one department or college, appropriate signatures are included.
- Cost Sharing, if included in the proposal, is indicated on the IAF.
- Indirect Cost Incentive Funds section is completed.
- Disclosure of Financial Interest form(s) for key personnel is signed and attached
- Fixed-Price Agreement Budget Form, if applicable, is attached with Column A completed.
- Sponsor Indirect Cost Guidelines, if indirect costs are less than the UK full rate, are attached.
- Protocol Review: When applicable, regulatory approval has been sought and is indicated on the IAF:
- Internal Deadline: The completed proposal ready for submission must be received by the OSPA Research Administrator three (3) business days in advance of the sponsor’s deadline.
- University Signature, Copying, and Mailing:
- Deliver the original proposal and required university forms to OSPA, Kinkead Hall for final review and signature.
- OSPA will send the proposal to the sponsor by courier if all neccessary copies are provided.
- If the proposal will be submitted via grants.gov or other electronic portal, you may upload the proposal to OSPA via the web.
Disclaimer: This checklist is designed as a general guide to
assist you in proposal development; individual sponsors may
have additional submission requirements.