New UKRF Principal Investigator Toolbox
Researching Funding Possibilities and Looking for...
- Proposal/Funding Opportunities and Deadlines
- Collaborator Identification
- Limited Submission Opportunities
Important! Your Internal Approval Form (IAF) must be received by OSPA 3 Business Days before your proposal is due.
Preparing a Grant Proposal and Looking for...
Important! OSPA must review and approve all proposals prior to submission!
- Proposal Review and Editing
- Sample NIH R01 and R21 Applications
- UK Facilities Description Library
- Budget Preparation Assistance
- Proposal Package Preparation Assistance
- Institutional Information
- IAF Preparation Assistance (now online!)
- Conflict of Interest (COI)Training-for credit (now online!)
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form (now online!)
Submitting a Proposal and Looking for...
Important! OSPA is the Authorized Signatory for the University of Kentucky Research Foundation for all proposals and award documents.
- How to Submit Your Proposal to OSPA
- Institutional Signature
- Guidance for UK Sharing Part of Project Cost ("Cost Share")
After Proposal is Submitted & Before Award Acceptance and Looking for...
- OSPA Review of Industry-Funded Clinical Trial Agreement
- OSPA Review of Contract/Grant and "UK" Institutional Signature
You have an Award and Looking for...
- Transferring to UKRF an Existing Award from a Previous Institution
- Subcontracting Part of Your Award to Another Organization
- How Your Grant Account is Set Up (coming soon!)
Working on Project Post-Award and Looking for...
Important! Things change--if comething changes with your project (time, money, what you are doing), contact your Research Administrator.
- Help with Time Extensions, Rebudgets, Changes in Scope of Work
- Information on Financial Reporting for Your Grant
- Information on Animal and/or Human Subjects Approvals
Need More Info? Look Here...