2019 UK Cancer and Metabolism Symposium
Meet leading researchers who use stable isotope labeling to determine the metabolic changes underlying cancer.
Poster sessions and exhibitors will offer additional learning opportunities.
- Daniel Crooks, PhD, National Institute of Health
- John D’Orazio, MD, PhD, University of Kentucky
- Richard Drake, PhD, Medical University of South Carolina
- Michael Pollak, MD, Cleveland Clinic
- Douglas Spitz, PhD, University of Iowa Health Care
- Ramon Sun, PhD, University of Kentucky
- Christine Trinkle, PhD, University of Kentucky
- Ruoning Wang, PhD, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Katherine Wellen, PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- Yadi Wu, PhD, University of Kentucky
- Ren Xu, PhD, University of Kentucky
2019 Sysmposium_registration is now open.pdf (23.27 KB)