FY 2021 USGS 104B Request for Proposals
On August 20, 2020, KWRRI released the FY 2021 Request for Proposals for the U.S. Geological Survey's (USGS) 104b grant program. This program is targeted toward supporting water-related research efforts conducted by students at universities and colleges in Kentucky. Research priorities include Water Scarcity and Availability; Water Hazards and Climate Variability; Water Quality; Water Policy, Planning, and Socioeconomics; Watershed and Ecosystem Function; Water Technology and Innovation; and Workforce Development and Water Literacy.
The deadline to apply is October 9, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. Application materials are linked below. You are required to use the templates provided. Proposal submissions should be submitted to the Institute by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Request for Proposals with Instructions (PDF, 10pgs)
- Attachment A: Proposal Template (.docx, 2pgs)
- Attachment B: Budget Template (.xlsx)
- Attachment C: Budget Justification Template (PDF, 3pgs)
- Attachment D: Focus Categories (PDF, 1pg)
If you have questions or need additional guidance, we can be reached by email (email@example.com).