May 2021 The IRB Review Newsletter
In this issue:
- EPIC Coming Soon!
- Update UK Guidance on NIH Certificates of Confidentiality
- Save the Date for the 22nd Annual Human Subject Protection Conference
- Calling All Faculty Advisors
- Publicly Available HSP Training Course for Non-UK Collaborators Serving as IRB Study Personnel
- Non-English Speaking Participants Facility vs. IRB Policies: Does the IRB require a Certified translator or interpreter?
- Happy Clinical Trials Day!
- Upcoming UK Electronic Research Notebook Webinars
- Upcoming ORI Office Hours
Please note: Individuals conducting human subjects research must review and comply with the requirements of the VPR’s Resumption of Research Phased Plan before initiating or resuming any in-person research.