Friday, October 20, 2023 is the last day to use and upload the NSF fillable PDF format for the biographical sketch and current and pending (other) support documents in NSF Proposals. The mandate to use SciENcv only for preparation of the biographical sketch and current and pending (other) support will go into effect for new proposals submitted or due on or after October 23, 2023. Refer to Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide Chapters II.D.2.h.(i). and II.D.2.h.(ii). as well as the NSF biographical sketch and current and pending (other) support pages for more information.
NSF Training materials are available here:
- NSF Biographical Sketch video tutorial
- NSF Current & Pending (Other) Support video tutorial
- SciENcv help guide with NSF-specific section (includes screenshots and step-by-step instructions)
- Using SciENcv Frequently Asked Questions
- SciENcv demo recording from June 2023 NSF Grants Conference (demo starts at the 23:49 minute marker)
- Questions? If you have IT system-related questions, please contact the NSF Help Desk at 1-800-381-1532 (7:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET; Monday - Friday except federal holidays) or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Policy-related questions should be directed to email@example.com.