- B - Nikon AR1+
- D - Zeiss PALM Laser Microbeam
- E - Nikon N-SIM N-STORM Super Resolution (Scheduled to be available in September 2016)
- H - Philips TECNAI12BT Electron Microscopy
- K - Leica TSP SP5 Confocal with Environmental Chamber
- L - Leica TCS SP5 Inverted Confocal with Multiphoton Laser
Training for the A1RSi is available free of charge. Please contact Chris Richards (email@example.com) to schedule training.
Chris Richards (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To schedule time with the equipment, please visit the online system. Login required.
|Nikon N-SIM-N-STORM||$25||Coming in December|
|Transmission Electron Microscopy|
|Philips Tecnai TEM||$90|
|Training-1st Time Processing||$150||Laser Capture|
|Zeiss PALM MicroBeam||$25|
The Light Microscopy core is located in room 001 of the Peter P. Bosomworth Health Sciences Research Building (HSRB), at 1095 VA Drive, next to the Veterans Administration Hospital, and across University Drive from the Blanding/Kirwan Complex. Room 001 is located in the basement. For more detailed directions, call 859-323-6108.