Issued: December 4, 2013
- USAID – Increasing Participation of People with Disabilities in USAID Activities and Strengthen the Capacities of Disabled People’s Organizations - December 9
- Department of State – The Global Equity Fund: Programs to Protect the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Persons (DRLA-DRLAQM-14-006) - December 16
- CDC – Reduction of Malaria in U.S. Residents Returning from Overseas Travel to Malaria-Endemic Countries (RFA-CK-14-004) - December 17
- NINDS - Neuroscience Development for Advancing the Careers of a Diverse Research Workforce (R25) PAR-13-256 - only one per institution; national deadline January 25, contact the Proposal Development Office if you are working on an application
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation - Nurse Faculty Scholars Program - February 12
To view these and other limited submission competitions, visit the Proposal Development Office site.
March 27: 9th Annual CCTS Spring Conference & 4th Annual ATRN Summit
"Addressing Health Disparities in Appalachia"
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Lexington Convention Center
"Save the Date" information here.
Program, Abstract Collection and Registration details will be released January 2014.
Support Grants Deadline
Summer Faculty Research Fellowships
December 16, 2013