UK > Graduate School > Current Students > Student Resources
Graduate Student Resources
Important Graduate School Information
General Information for All Students
Getting Help with Finances
Basic Necessities of Student Life
Getting Your Bearings
Computing and Information Resources
Your Health is Important
Writing & Publishing
- The UK Early Childhood Laboratory
ECL is located on campus and provides early childhood education to 57 children from six weeks of age through pre-school. This program is operated by the College of Education and provides both full-time and part-time schedules.(859) 257-7732
- Woodland Early Learning Center
Woodland Early Learning Center offers care to over 150 children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age at a discounted rate for UK students. (859) 255-3444
- The Child Care Council of Kentucky provides a child resource center and referral service to the more than 25 day care facilities in the Lexington area. For more information, call (800) 809-7076 or (859) 254-9176.
Take a Break From Your Studies
Solving Academic Disputes
- The Academic Ombud helps resolve academic disputes between students and faculty or administration. When students are unable to resolve grievances or complaints through usual means, the ombud may be able to expedite the process or advise the student about the proper procedures to follow. Problems include, but are not limited to, violation of students' academic rights, unfair teaching and grading practices, cheating and plagiarism, and discrimination and harassment. All cases are held in strict confidence.
- Appeals, Complaints, & Concerns Sometimes students need to address complaints and bring up issues of concern both inside and outside the classroom. You can go to this site to find out the path for appeals, complaints, and other concerns.
Note: Some Web sites to which these materials provide links for the convenience of users are not managed by the University of Kentucky. The University does not review, control, or take responsibility for the contents of those sites.