New Procedure for Obtaining Institutional Support Letters for Research Grants

Many grant proposals require a letter of support from an institutional signing official, typically provided by the Vice President for Research (VPR).  For letters of institutional support towards grant applications that (1) require an official signature from the VPR, or (2) commit the Office of Research financially to an award, we are standardizing the process.  See our new page, describing the process.