What We Make
- Series: People Behind Our Research
- Specific grants, findings, projects, collaborations, publications
- For specific audiences: video abstracts for journals
UK Research logo
- There are three different versions of the UK Research PowerPoint template. Download the color scheme that works best for you from Google Drive.
- You can edit these templates by going to View/Slide Master, click on the top slide in the left hand column and edit the unit name and date as needed.
University of Kentucky logo
You can download UK logo PowerPoint templates from UK Public Relations and Marketing's Brand Downloads. You will need to log in with your linkblue id.
Newsletters & Emails
- We produce Impact Kentucky, Research's internal monthly newsletter. To suggest content, contact Alicia Gregory.
- We produce Research Events, a weekly email from the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- All events submitted to our online Research calendar will be included in the Research Events email
- You can submit any research-related event, open to all audiences with cross-college and community-wide appeal, via our Qualtrics form.
- We produce targeted emails from the Office of the Vice President for Research. To request an email topic, contact Alicia Gregory.
- Research Communications curates content shared on the video wall in the atrium and all other public screens in the Healthy Kentucky Research Building (HKRB).
- You can submit events for signage to Research Communications via our Qualtrics form.
- We updated that content weekly on Wednesdays.
- Please give us at least 7 business days notice to add events to signage rotation.