UK Women Innovators Network
UK Women Innovators Network (UKWIN)
The UK Women Innovators Network (UKWIN) program has a mission to increase the number of UK women who participate in innovation. This includes getting women involved and prepared to take leadership roles in all stages of the commercialization process - from idea generation, through research and discovery, to patenting, and ultimately to products and processes in the marketplace. UKWIN will provide a forum for women innovators that is supportive and allows them to exchange experience, advice, and strategies for taking their innovations to the next level.
Program activities will include social/networking events, topical discussion roundtables, keynote speakers, education on navigating the commercialization process and the requisite resources, entrepreneurial training, and coaches/mentors.
SAVE-THE-DATE! UKWIN Conference 2019
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- AUTM Women Inventors Committee
- Women in Bio
- Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology
- Gender and Commercial Science (pdf, 17pgs)
- IWPR - Equity in Innovation (pdf, 47pgs)
- IWPR - The Gender Patenting Gap (pdf, 10pgs)
- The Academic Advantage - Gender Disparities in Patenting (pdf, 10pgs)
- Women Inventors in Context (pdf, 25pgs)
- Why Don't Women Patent (pdf, 35pgs)