- UK Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) [PDF]
- UK OSPA Responsible Conduct of Research Training Requirement [PDF]
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Requirement for Instruction in the Responsible Conduct of Research [HTML]
- National Science Foundation (NSF) America COMPETES Act RECR Training Requirements [HTML]
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) Responsible and Ethical Conduct of Research [HTML]
DHHS ORI Cases
The Lab: Interactive Movie on Research Misconduct
In "The Lab: Avoiding Research Misconduct," you become the lead characters in an interactive movie and make decisions about integrity in research that can have long-term consequences. The simulation addresses Responsible Conduct of Research topics such as avoiding research misconduct, mentorship responsibilities, handling of data, responsible authorship, and questionable research practices.
The Research Clinic
The Office of Research Integrity (ORI) and the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) present The Research Clinic. The interactive training video educates clinical and social researchers on the importance of appropriately protecting research participants and avoiding research misconduct. The Research Clinic allows the viewer to assume the role of one of four characters and determines the outcome of the storyline by selecting decision-making choices for each “playable” character.