- Office of Technology CommercializationThe November issue of the Commercialization Connect Newsletter is available.
- Office of Technology CommercializationThe October edition of the Commercialization Connect Newsletter is available.
- Office of Technology CommercializationThe September edition of the Commercialization Connect Newsletter is available.
- Kentucky Water Resources Research Institute
The 2020 Kentucky Water Resources Annual Symposium will be held on Monday, March 23, 2020, at the Marriott Griffin Gate Resort. The Kentucky Water Resources Research Institute invites abstract submissions for platform and poster presentations describing recent or ongoing researc
- Proposal Development OfficeThe Proposal Development Office will be closed in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, beginning at 5 pm Wednesday, November 27th. We will reopen the following Monday, December 2nd, at 8 am.
- Office of the Attending Veterinarian
The Office of the Attending Veterinarian (AV) is seeking an IACUC Administrative Professional II. See the posting and apply by Dec 8: ow.ly/f8eo50xagMA.
- College of MedicineThe University of Kentucky Center for Appalachian Research in Environmental Sciences (UK-CARES) is now accepting applications from full-time early stage investigators at the University of Kentucky (UK) for the Career Development Program.
- Organizers and members of the KYCC got together on November 1, 2019 to share ideas and potential organizational models for the KYCC. To expand the conversation, meeting attendees were asked to share what work they’re already engaged in related to climate: research, teaching, activism, interdisciplinary collaborations, etc.
- The Kentucky Climate Consortium (KYCC) supports efforts to develop rich and interdisciplinary research and teaching collaborations across the sciences, engineering, social sciences, humanities, and the arts. Consortium members have extensive experience researching and teaching climate-related issues, both in and beyond Kentucky. Members are also engaged in community-oriented climate work, through nonformal educational opportunities, public lectures, and more.
- Office of Research IntegrityNovember 13, 2019 - Registration Still Open