- Office of the Attending VeterinarianeSirius3G™ (NTM) was purchased by Cayuse which necessitates a move to the cloud. The IACUC application management software will no longer be provided by eSirius3G™. Cayuse has purchased the application and will be moving to the Cayuse cloud platform.
- Office of Technology CommercializationThe April issue of the Commercialization Connect Newsletter is available.
- LabArchives® Electronic Research Notebook (ERN): Overview and Demonstration for Social/Behavioral DisciplinesOffice of Research IntegrityMay 13, 2021 12:00 - 1:00 pm Via Zoom
- LabArchives® Electronic Research Notebook (ERN): Overview and Demonstration for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) DisciplinesOffice of Research IntegrityMay 12, 2021 12:00 - 1:00 pm Via Zoom
- NIH Changes to the Biographical Sketch and Other Support Format Page for Due Dates on or after May 25, 2021Proposal Development Office
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has announced changes to the required format of biosketches to bring them in line with guidelines from the Office of Science and Technology Policy Joint Committee on the Research Environment. These changes apply to all Biographical
- Office of Research IntegrityMarch 26, 2021 Exempt Applications: Early Closure Requests
- Office of Research IntegrityMarch edition now available
- Office of Research IntegrityApril 29, 2021 11 am - 12 pm on ZOOM
- Office of Research IntegrityApril 13, 2021 12 - 1 pm on ZOOM
- Upcoming Changes to the Biographical Sketch and Other Support Format Page for Due Dates on or after May 25, 2021 (NIH NOT-OD-21-073)Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
In an effort to support strong collaboration between Federal research agencies, NIH has made every effort to align the Biographical Sketch (Biosketch), Other Support format page and Application Form Instructions with the guidance issued by the Office of Science and Technol