- Office of Technology CommercializationThe November 2022 issue of the Innovation Insider Newsletter is available.
- Center for Clinical & Translational Science
Through a generous grant from Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE) OS-Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Trust Fund, the National COVID Cohort Collaborative (N3C) is pleased to announce the inclusion of de-identified linked CMS Medicare data to the existing 19 billion rows of mo
- Proposal Development Office
The Proposal Development Office will be closed in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday beginning at 5 pm, Wednesday, November 23rd. The office will reopen the following Monday, November 28th, at 8 a.m. Please plan any time-sensitive proposals or limited submissions accordingly, as there will
- College of Medicine, College of Pharmacy
Funding opportunity in COBRE in Translational Chemical Biology
KY INBRE program is soliciting proposals from researchers that wish to utilize electron microscopy for imaging biological samples. Vouchers will provide up to $5,000 to cover expenses for sample preparation, assisted electron microscopy, training, travel and lodging at any of the (3)
- Office of Research Integrity, Office of Sponsored Projects Administration, Proposal Development Office, Vice President For Research
NIH Notice: Final NIH Policy for Data Management and Sharing (NOT-OD-21-013)
What is the new Data Management and Sharing (DMS) policy in brief?
- Office of Research IntegrityAdded sessions
- UK InnovateThe October issue of the Innovation Insider Newsletter is available.
FACULTY PILOT GRANTS
REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
Release Date: October 19, 2022
Application Deadline: January 16, 2023
- Office of Research Integrity