- Office of Technology CommercializationThe March issue of the Commercialization Connect Newsletter is available.
- Office of Technology CommercializationThe February issue of the Commercialization Connect Newsletter is available.
- Proposal Development Office
To ensure health and safety of our staff related to COVID-19 and to comply with recommendations for social distancing, the Proposal Development Office (PDO) has transitioned all on-site operations to remote service delivery.
- Office of Research IntegrityUpdates on UK human subject research in response to COVID-19
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationOffice of Sponsored Projects Administration (OSPA) will continue to perform all business activities as usual. OSPA personnel are working remotely and continue to provide full sponsored project support and services. For Federal agency responses to COVID-19, please see: https://www.cogr.edu/institutional-and-agency-responses-covid-19-and-additional-resources
- Office of the Attending VeterinarianAs part of responsible care and use of animals in research, the National Institutes of Health/Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (NIH/OLAW) has stated an expectation that the number of animals used in support of research be tracked, including those produced in excess of the number or type needed.
- Office of the Attending VeterinarianThe American Veterinary Medical Association has released the most current version of The AVMA Guidelines for the Euthanasia of Animals: 2020 Edition.
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationNIH has issued NOT-OD-20-031 to clarify the underrepresented populations eligible for Diversity Supplements.
- Sanders-Brown Center on AgingThe ADC is soliciting pilot grant applications focused on dynamic basic and clinical science studies of aging, AD, and related dementias. Each of the awards is intended to provide seed funding that will facilitate the initial testing of novel hypotheses that lead to national-level funding of an expanded research plan based on the pilot work.