- Expiration of Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by COVID-19Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationThe flexibilities allowing Federal agencies to grant administrative, fiscal and audit flexibilities to recipients of Federal awards expired on September 30, 2020.
- Special Exception to the NIH/AHRQ/NIOSH Post-Submission Material Policy During the COVID-19 PandemicOffice of Sponsored Projects Administration
NIH Notice NOT-OD-20-123
- Extension of Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by COVID-19Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) initially provided flexibilities allowing Federal agencies to grant administrative, financial and audit requirement flexibilities to recipients of Federal awards. Most of those flexibilities expired on June 16, 2020 (for M-20-17 and M-20-20) and July 26,
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationOffice of Sponsored Projects Administration (OSPA) will continue to perform all business activities as usual. OSPA personnel are working remotely and continue to provide full sponsored project support and services. For Federal agency responses to COVID-19, please see: https://www.cogr.edu/institutional-and-agency-responses-covid-19-and-additional-resources
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationNIH has issued NOT-OD-20-031 to clarify the underrepresented populations eligible for Diversity Supplements.
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationTo ensure the best delivery of services and to facilitate submission of the highest quality proposals with the highest probability of success, OSPA is putting into effect a new submission deadline for sponsored project proposals to external funders.
- Office of Sponsored Projects Administration, Proposal Development Office, Vice President For ResearchFor letters of institutional support towards grant applications that (1) require an official signature from the VPR, or (2) commit the Office of Research financially to an award, we are standardizing the process. In addition, this streamlined process ensures that leadership within Colleges and Centers are aware of the request, and that these relevant university offices have been involved in decisions of financial support towards the application.
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationA Resumption of Operations at NSF page has been published with information on grant and cooperative agreement-related policy and system issues.
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationEffective 01/22/19, the threshold for which UG requirement apply will increase to $10,000 per order value.
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationEmily will provide assistance with current Clinicaltrial.gov database issues as well as training for new or existing registries.