In an effort to support strong collaboration between Federal research agencies, NIH has made every effort to align the Biographical Sketch (Biosketch), Other Support format page and Application Form Instructions with the guidance issued by the Office of Science and Technol
- Upcoming Changes to the Biographical Sketch and Other Support Format Page for Due Dates on or after May 25, 2021 (NIH NOT-OD-21-073)Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
- Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
The Office of Sponsored Projects Administration is excited to announce an updated look to your Project Account Data Record (PADR). Starting in February, faculty and staff will begin to receive these PADRs when an account is created or revised. This new format contains the same
- Expiration of Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by COVID-19Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationThe flexibilities allowing Federal agencies to grant administrative, fiscal and audit flexibilities to recipients of Federal awards expired on September 30, 2020.
- Special Exception to the NIH/AHRQ/NIOSH Post-Submission Material Policy During the COVID-19 PandemicOffice of Sponsored Projects Administration
NIH Notice NOT-OD-20-123
- Extension of Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by COVID-19Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) initially provided flexibilities allowing Federal agencies to grant administrative, financial and audit requirement flexibilities to recipients of Federal awards. Most of those flexibilities expired on June 16, 2020 (for M-20-17 and M-20-20) and July 26,
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationOffice of Sponsored Projects Administration (OSPA) will continue to perform all business activities as usual. OSPA personnel are working remotely and continue to provide full sponsored project support and services. For Federal agency responses to COVID-19, please see: https://www.cogr.edu/institutional-and-agency-responses-covid-19-and-additional-resources
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationNIH has issued NOT-OD-20-031 to clarify the underrepresented populations eligible for Diversity Supplements.
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationTo ensure the best delivery of services and to facilitate submission of the highest quality proposals with the highest probability of success, OSPA is putting into effect a new submission deadline for sponsored project proposals to external funders.
- Office of Sponsored Projects Administration, Proposal Development Office, Vice President For ResearchFor letters of institutional support towards grant applications that (1) require an official signature from the VPR, or (2) commit the Office of Research financially to an award, we are standardizing the process.
- Office of Sponsored Projects AdministrationA Resumption of Operations at NSF page has been published with information on grant and cooperative agreement-related policy and system issues.