- Call for Applications: October 16, 2017
- Full Application due: January 19, 2018
- Funding Cycle: April 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019
The purpose of this RFA is to promote inter-institutional collaboration across the CTSA consortium by funding innovative, translational research projects that involve two or more of these four CTSA institutions.
- Eligibility is limited to members of the institution’s faculty (early career or senior investigators-all title series including regular, research, clinical and special).
- Projects must be approved at each participating CTSA in order to qualify for funding.
- At least two of the participating CTSAs must be collaborating on the same protocol.
Up to $100,000 direct costs ($25,000 per project per participating institution) may be available for these collaborativeprojects.
For questions, please contact Elodie Elayi at Elodie.email@example.com