Registration now open for the 22nd Annual* Human Subject Protection Conference
Bioethics, Citizen Science, & Human Subject Protection: Waiting on the World to Change
September 8-10, 10:30am–1:30pm ET each day via Zoom
*Merged for the first time with the biennial Bioethics Symposium
This year’s event will address issues of significant importance to human subjects protections and bioethics, including:
- Ethics of engaging patients in research
- Considerations of a research participant and caregiver
- Citizen science and how it fits with traditional research
- Regulatory updates including practical guidance on the Common Rule
- Conducting reviews on emergent health issues/outbreaks
For more event information: View the Conference Brochure.
To register: Visit www.cincinnatichildrens.org/cme and click the "Continuing Education Portal" link on the right for event registration. Seating is limited; please register early.