Center for Health Services Research, Implementation Science, and Policy
The Center for Health Services Research, Implementation Science, and Policy (CHRISP) is a campus-wide research center at the University of Kentucky, reporting directly to the Vice President for Research.
Our mission is to facilitate high-impact research to identify the most effective ways to organize, finance and deliver high-quality health care.
Our vision is to serve as a focal point across the UK campus for health services research, bringing together faculty, staff, students and trainees from across disciplines and colleges to advance the science of health and healthcare delivery.
Our goals are:
- To engage faculty, staff, students and trainees from across UK’s campus to build knowledge of and interest in Health Services Research (HSR)
- To grow the volume and reach of health services research at UK by
- Connecting with existing UK research centers to facilitate HSR research growth
- Identifying key infrastructure improvements that will support the growth of HSR
- To connect health services research with related graduate programs and training programs with a research requirement to create synergies for HSR research and education/training.
Who We Are
- Teresa M. Waters, Ph.D.
- Aaron Kruse-Diehr, Ph.D.
- Associate Director for Implementation Science