Cardiovascular Research Priority Area Mission
- To further develop the national and international reputation of the University of Kentucky by promoting and supporting discovery research and innovation and growing the portfolio of extramurally funded cardiovascular research.
- To capitalize on campus-wide strengths in research, clinical care, and population science to improve cardiovascular health in Kentucky and beyond.
- To provide a stimulating, nurturing, and inclusive campus-wide environment for the development and retention of productive faculty.
- To facilitate training of postdoctoral fellows, graduate and undergraduate students, professional students, residents, and clinical fellows in cardiovascular research.
- To promote and support discovery research and innovation that can be translated into novel approaches and new funding from federal agencies, charitable agencies/organizations, and industry.
For more information please contact CV-RPA@uky.edu.
Do you have an idea for research support or an equipment request?
Do you need statistical support for an upcoming project?
The CVBR maintains a collection of cardiovascular tissue.