2019 CCTS Spring Conference
14th Annual Spring Conference: “The Science of Health Policy and Systems Change”
Held in conjunction with these College and Center-Specific Programs:
- 35th Annual BGSFN Spring Neuroscience Day
- College of Dentistry Research Day
- College of Engineering Biomedical Research Day
- College of Nursing Scholarship Showcase
- College of Public Health Research Day
- UK MD/Ph.D. Program Research Day
Registration is due by March 29.
Abstracts are due by March 4. See the Abstracts FAQ and Submission Page for more information.
Mentor Award nominations are due by February 25. Submit nominations here.
See the conference page for the full agenda.
"Fiscal Policy and Health"
Frank J. Chaloupka, Ph.D.,
Distinguished Professor, Division of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health
Director, Health Policy Center
University of Illinois at Chicago
Lunch and Keynote (Title TBA)
Lisa Simpson, MB, BCh, MPH, FAAP
President and CEO, AcademyHealth