Internal Research Support Programs
Each year, the Office of the Vice President for Research hosts a series of workshops on various topics designed to help faculty accelerate their research activities. Past workshops are available to UK faculty, staff and students (by logging in with linkblue) at the Video Library. In addition, handouts are available on a Sharepoint site (linkblue login required).
As new workshops are scheduled, the details will be posted here.
Faculty Support Grant Programs
- University Research Professors (college-level competition)
- Research and Creative Activities Support (college-level competition)
- Multidisciplinary Value Program (MVP)
- Research Support Grants
Because the Office of Research has partnered with multiple groups across campus for pilot funding programs including the most recent round of Igniting Research Collaborations (IRC), we will not be offering the standard Research Support Grant program this year. Details on the IRC are below.
- Igniting Research Collaborations (IRC) - due early fall 2020 – stay tuned
- Conference & Workshop Grants - due Dec 1, 2020
- Complex Research Grants - ongoing
- Equipment Maintenance Program - ongoing
- John P. Wyatt, M.D., Traveling Fellowship - Nov 5, 2021