Research is what will get us out of this pandemic, so what are we doing?
We established COVID-19 Unified Research Experts (CURE) Alliance teams.
The original one was stood up by Dean DiPaola with collaboration from Office of the Vice President for Research.
- To facilitate and coordinate COVID-19 research within a given area at UK
- To align COVID-19 research in given area to funding opportunities
- To serve as a liaison both within and external to UK in area COVID-19 related research
- Health CURE Alliance: Becky Dutch, College of Medicine
- Materials/Methods CURE Alliance: Brad Berron, College of Engineering
- Social Sciences CURE Alliance: Julie Cerel, College of Social Work
Please contact relevant leader(s) if you are interested in COVID-19 research.