Research is what will get us out of this pandemic, so what are we doing?
We established COVID-19 Unified Research Experts (CURE) Alliance teams.
Core 1 was funded by Dean DiPaola and the Office of the Vice President for Research. Cores 2 and 3 are supported through the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- To facilitate and coordinate COVID-19 research within a given area at UK
- To align COVID-19 research in given area to funding opportunities
- To serve as a liaison both within and external to UK in area COVID-19 related research
CURE Alliance FY20
Core 1 Health
Core 2 Materials & Methods
$173,033 committed, UK CARES: $29,000
Core 3 Social Sciences
$95,996 committed, SBCoA: $9,792
- Core 1 Health & Biomedical Science: Becky Dutch, College of Medicine
- Core 2 Materials & Methods: Brad Berron, College of Engineering
- Core 3 Social Science: Julie Cerel, College of Social Work
Click the names above to contact relevant leader(s) if you are interested in COVID-19 research.
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY INTERNAL PILOT FUNDING
July 13, 2020: Due to current commitments to many excellent applications, we are not accepting new applications for the UK CURE Alliance COVID Pilot Program. Please contact Joel Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.