Baron Wolf, Ph.D.
- Assistant Vice President for Research & Director of Research Analytics
- Chief of Staff
Dr. Wolf came to the University of Kentucky in 2015 as the first Decision Support Analyst within UK Research. He has more than 15 years of experience working in institutional research, effectiveness, and strategic planning. He has served on state and national boards and is currently serving on the National Advisory Board for the University Benchmarking Project, a national data collection project from the National Benchmarking Institute. He graduated with a B.S. from Berea College, a master’s in Public Administration from Eastern Kentucky University, and a Ph.D. in Educational Policy Studies and Evaluation at the University of Kentucky. His personal research interests include equality issues related to gender and sexual minority populations.
Within the Office of the Vice President for Research, Dr. Wolf’s role is:
- Provides data analysis, strategic planning
- Advises the Vice President for Research on policy and program offerings
- Works collaboratively with other research administration units on campus to provide robust business intelligence tools to faculty, staff, and leadership to improve decision making
- Serves as Chief of Staff and Manages the day-to-day operations and budget of the office