Baron Wolf, Ph.D.
- Assistant Vice President for Research & Director of Research Analytics
- Chief of Staff
Dr. Wolf has more than 17 years of experience working in institutional research, effectiveness, and strategic planning. He has served on state and national boards and currently represents the Society of Research Administrators International on the INORMS Research Evaluation Working Group which is focused on developing strategies to more equitable and responsible research evaluation. His personal research interests include equality issues related to gender and sexual minority populations and the use of data-informed decision making and research analytics.
Within the Office of the Vice President for Research, Dr. Wolf’s role is:
- Provides data analysis, strategic planning
- Manages the deployment of research analytics tools such are the research data portal, SciVal, and Scholars@UK
- Advises the Vice President for Research on policy and program offerings
- Works collaboratively with other research administration units on campus to provide robust business intelligence tools to faculty, staff, and leadership to improve decision making
- Serves as Chief of Staff and Manages the day-to-day operations of the office